CYNOSURE SCULPSURE LASER SYSTEM
- The CynoSure SculpSure is a diode laser system.
- The main components of SculpSure are a console and four applicators that deliver the laser energy to the patient.
- Electrically efficient semiconductors generate optical radiation (1060 nm) which is used to deliver laser energy to subcutaneous tissue layers.
- The SculpSure laser system is intended for non-invasive lipolysis of the abdomen, flanks, back, and thighs in individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or less.
- In addition, the device is intended for non-invasive lipolysis of the submental area in individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 49 or less.
- The device is intended to affect the appearance of visible fat bulges in the abdomen, flanks, back, thighs, and submental area.
- When using the petite mask for non-invasive lipolysis of the submental area, the device can also affect the appearance of lax tissue in the submental area.
- Direct ship or pick-up: Boston, MA area
This is one example of NFS Leasing’s off-lease equipment. Contact us today for a full listing of our off-lease equipment or to learn more on how we can provide a custom equipment solution for any new or off-lease equipment.